Hyper Pet IQ Treat Mat - Banquet
- YOUR PET WILL LOVE IT: Studies show repetitive licking increases endorphins, which in turn calms your pet helping dog anxiety. A great alternative to slow feeder dog bowls uses our dog lick mat to curb destructive behavior during stressful times.
- YOU WILL LOVE IT: Use with a snuffle mat for dogs or in place of an interactive dog toy, this dog treat puzzle & cat treat puzzle companion provides tons of interaction with your best friend as a great boredom buster. To reward them just add dog peanut butter, pumpkin, or yogurt.
- FUN HEALTH BENEFITS: Great for dog dental care at home, our dog lick mat promotes fresh breath by scraping the tongue. It also improves digestion by slowing down their eating. Just sprinkle dog calming chews - anxiety relief treats as a special snack.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Our quadrant design helps guide portion control when spreading cat food, dog treats, or wet dog food. The raised patterns provide different texture options sure to keep your pet engaged.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW: Easy to clean and top-rack dishwasher safe. Our dog lick mat is proudly made in the USA and comes with a 90-day limited warranty for pet chewing. Always supervise your pet while using it. Please watch our video for more info.
Hyper Pet IQ Treat Mat is a cat and dog slow feeder lick mat that helps promote calmness as they lick their favorite snack from the textured surface providing your cat or dog anxiety relief. But it’s so much more than a calming treat mat. It’s a great boredom buster; a fun, engaging & tasty interactive dog toy, dog puzzle or cat puzzle toy. Great for dental hygiene by scraping away bacteria and triggering saliva; a slow feeder dog bowl that improves digestion and minimizes bloat; a training reward for excellent behavior or for dog or puppy training. Use our lick pad for vet visits, during thunderstorms, fireworks, bath time, nail clipping, and so much more. Just spread your pet’s favorite soft treat over the surface and create a fun, tasty game as they seek every morsel with their tongue.