Synergy Labs Puppy Love Extra Gentle & Tearless Shampoo (17 oz)
Puppy Love Extra Gentle & Tearless Shampoo is pH-balanced for puppies and recommended by vets. Tearless and mild, it cleanses without drying delicate skin, leaving coats soft and fluffy.
Tips For Bathing Your Pet At Home Like The Professionals Do:
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Veterinary Formula Solutions professionally formulated & pH balanced products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet.
Veterinary Formula Solutions was scientifically formulated to clean without drying delicate skin leaving coat soft and fluffy. With pH balanced, it is tearless and mild enough for puppies over 6 weeks.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Veterinary Formula Solutions ™ formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use.
Purified Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Fragrance, Preservative, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pearlizer, Color.
We Also Recommend
NutriSource® PureVita™ Beef & Red Lentils Entrée Dog Food
NutriSource® PureVita™ Venison & Red Lentils Entrée Dog Food